lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:kit_kat1122"

116 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - make me laugh#19

@AyaanshGaur12 said in #18: > Why don’t scientists trust atoms? > > Because they make up everything! > > I told my wife she was drawing her eyebrows too high. > > She looked surprised. > > I told my c…

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Who else is obsessed with Shakespeare?? Shakespeare fans challenge#18

@Oportunist said in #16: > ill bet all my money on Hamlet,most of those quotes are from Hamlet 2 of them only actually

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Who else is obsessed with Shakespeare?? Shakespeare fans challenge#15

@NaturalBornTraveller said in #11: > "Alas poor "inset name", I knew him" > But yes, correct, he was the king's jester. > > Correct > (Bonus points if you can tell, why he needed to take a loan) > > I…

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you know anyone whose birthday lands on 29th Feb?#6

@AyaanshGaur12 said in #5: > Although in reality her age is 88 lol yup

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you know anyone whose birthday lands on 29th Feb?#4

@AyaanshGaur12 said in #1: > If you know anyone whose birthday lands on leap day (29 feb) then let me know how they feel like. Are they cool and chill about it or don't want you to even talk about it?…

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Who else is obsessed with Shakespeare?? Shakespeare fans challenge#8

@Noflaps said in #7: > Shakespeare remains disconcertingly pertinent to present-day politics: > > "Now is the winter of our discontent, made glorious summer by this ton of pork!" > > (More or less wha…

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Who else is obsessed with Shakespeare?? Shakespeare fans challenge#5

@A_Dragon_Riding_King said in #4: > Is #5 Macbeth? > > I'm pretty sure #2 is Hamlet Actually, both of them are Hamlet... good job on guessing #2!!

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - Who else is obsessed with Shakespeare?? Shakespeare fans challenge#1

I have a challenge for you guys: I'm going to give you 7 famous Shakespeare quotes- if you're a true Shakespeare fan you'll probably be able to get all 7- and you have to tell me which play the quote …

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - How to adverzise my team#18

@TPT2010 said in #17: > That's cuz u made a blog about bullying, not about teams also true.

kit_kat1122
Off-Topic Discussion - you are so mf'd#5

@bendmotorindex said in #2: > With keyboards as weapons, they strike and they jeer, > Spewing venom without a hint of fear, > Hiding behind screens, their identities veiled, > Unleashing tirades that …

kit_kat1122