lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:matecheck2006"

37 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - Should we add 5D chess to Lichess#1

There is a version of chess called 5D chess, and I was wondering whether it could be added to Lichess. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFppI9yej40

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess 10 years today ?!#20

Happy Birthday Lichess! Could we bring back the good old Horsie as a celebration? I'd love to see it on the front page! React with horsey to support!

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Announcing our new logo! #482

Nice Lichess, achieving perfection in everything. Did the horse contract COVID-19?

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - 2019 Summer Marathon#28

Oh well, at least we know that Lance5500 will win it again, or so I predict

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#336

Nice website, I personally don't see why everybody is complaining(although I would suggest a little less blue and a lot more grey to satisfy my eyes.) Also, I found a computer analysis error where the…

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is here#55

Sweet! This version is so smooth!

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is coming#228

Guys I cannot login to Lichess v2. It says that I have invalid username or password, and I am sure that my login details are correct. There is also another matecheck2006 on Lichess v2, and it does not…

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Congratulations Lance#41

Congratulations Lance, again, for winning the Yearly Rapid Arena. You are the heart of lichess, and the person inspiring thousands of players.

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is coming#190

There is a problem for me: My pieces won't show on the new v2 version. None of the piece sets work. Nevertheless, the design of the new website is brilliant.

matecheck2006
General Chess Discussion - Lichess v2 is coming#183

Can someone give me the link to the new website? I want to experience it for myself. Oh and Lichess is the best thank you @thibault for your hard work

matecheck2006