lichess.org
Donate

The feeling of saving a dog who daily attacks me

Guys another important thing i saw... beside that dog there was some garbage.... so that dog was searching for foood! and those are in plastic covers! what if it eats that?!?! i dont understand what the fk in governament is doing
@The_Chess_Star_100 said in #10:
> #1, great job. Dogs, as many creatures, die everyday to humans mistreating them and I am happy you aren't one of them. Saving this poor dog isn't just a great job though, it's an act of kindness and rightfulness. You never know the reason of it's barking, it must have previously been abandoned, and now not. So thank you, thank you on the dog's behalf and on the rightness'.

Not only dogs but every animal we have to help and treat good.. even iam getting doubt that someone must have left her...
@Qwertise said in #1:
> When i go outside, a dog always barks at me, but today when i went outside i didn't hear that dog voice And started to search, just curious if that dog was taken by someone or went somewhere else, then after going little further i saw that dog but its not moving and not barking at me...i went little closer and saw...then i noticed it was stuck in some wires i didn't observe much on what kind of wire it is but it is really strong (copper)...But i was scared of going near it (as it barks at me everyday) but i cannot leave that dog just like that And when i saw the dogs eyes....I....Just couldn't step back..It's like the dog was begging for help. It got some hurts, she allowed me to touch and then i took her to my house and cured her! After that she never barks at me :)) This happend just 2hrs back. The most stunning this is even my mom touched that dog and helped!!! She is very angry if i bring dogs or animals into her house but this time! she only brought that dog to house!! I was like "WTF happend to my mom"
>
> EDIT: Not attacking its barking "The feeling of saving a dog who barks at me everyday"

I’m confused. Why would you focus on someone’s eyes on a dramatic story
great job i like dogs but these day i don't go near them as last month when i went to gave dog food my mask felt from my pocket and the dog took my mask my INR 50 mask ate by a dog
@Qwertise said in #11:
> Guys another important thing i saw... beside that dog there was some garbage.... so that dog was searching for foood! and those are in plastic covers! what if it eats that?!?! i dont understand what the fk in governament is doing

Uhh is this politics now
@Qwertise
Good job. You saved one single life. If you want to do an good deed witch helps animals much more, help us stop overfishing, and protect endangered spieces. It dosent matter if it suffaction, drowning or impaling, or other types of torture, we need to help th e environment for the good of everything. Lives are important. And pain hurts.

www.bluemarinefoundation.com/support-us/
@patrick_Paris_2 said in #15:
> great job i like dogs but these day i don't go near them as last month when i went to gave dog food my mask felt from my pocket and the dog took my mask my INR 50 mask ate by a dog

Bro wdym by ate?? how can u just see a dog eating mask? din't u stop that dog?

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.